Do you really need a chatbot? Chatbots can be implemented in many different ways depending on what they should do. Take a look at natural language processing (NLP) tasks as sentiment analysis, semantic similarity search or text classification as they may be more suitable for the particular problem you are solving.
The chatbot dilemma
At Peltarion we receive numerous questions regarding chatbots and conversational interfaces. Here we have put together a quick checklist to look if your current need for conversational interaction is pointing more towards a more discrete behind-the-scenes AI-based solution or a chatbot.
Is your challenge either of the following?
- Coping with the increasing demand for customer support or customer service
- Answering frequently asked questions in a more efficient way
- Finding the most human-like bot because your users prefer to talk to people
- Taking action on some/multiple cases but not all of them that concern the business operations
- Upgrading your current bot due to the lack of some functionality
02/ More on Business & Applied AI
5 reasons you should take the leap from Plus to Pro this fall
Peltarion No Code AI Accelerator Program 2nd Edition
Peltarion No-Code AI Accelerator Program
Peltarion’s response to the Swedish Ministry of Infrastructure’s consultation on the EU’s proposed artificial intelligence act
Save your NPS with operational AI
For anyone who hasn't heard of NPS (net promoter score) before, it is an important KPI (key performance indicator) when it comes to customer satisfaction and is simply calculated as the share of customers considered being promoters minus the share of customers considered being detractors.